Students Transfer

Transfer students should apply, so that they receive acceptance letter as transfer students.
It is a requirement by Gnc/HPCZ to produce files for each students which should have application, acceptance,results,passport photo,medical examination etc. There is application and registration when you transfer to a school. You are only exempted from interviews. Application and registration is a must. You need to produce your semester results, grade 12 results, and fill out our application form. After acceptance, you under go registration.

155 total views, 1 views today

Skip to toolbar